Warren Miller Playground

Animal

Ok did anybody else notice that there were no telemark skiiers in this years Warren Miller film. What is with that! Seeing a few nice free heel turns in the power is all I wanted. I can only guess that there are not enough of us freeheelers out there to make it worth their time to "advertising to".

:brew: Anyhow give me the steeps and the deeps, free the heel free the mind free the soul!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mind the movie but it definitely wasn't one of the best. I always loved the comedy sequences with Warren's narration in the older ones. It was good for some winter stoke though. The crowd in Vancouver was pretty subdued, not that that's unusual. I love it when everyone's cheering, oohing and ahing. Maybe that's proof that it wasn't that great.

I'm surprised there wasn't any tele. I get the impression there's a real tele renaissance going on now. I see more of it every year and the pros are pulling off some incredible stuff.