And we've randomly selected.....

Beyond Clothing

Beyond Clothing has picked Seattle-ite, climbing instructor, digital camera proponent, runner, all-around outdoorsman and nice guy Frank Jesseph's name out of the Gear Ambassador campaign entrant pile. Frank has tentatively selected the following apparel:

Silk Weight T

Base Line Long Sleeve

Base Line Pant

Steel Shock Pant

Cold Fusion Shock Pant

Cold Fusion Shock Jacket

PL5 Jacket

PL5 Vest

Cool Blooded X Jacket

Beyond looks forward to being involved with CC; that includes becoming a sponsor for 2008 to help Jon and crew. More on that in early January...

Thanks,

Dan

Edited by Beyond Clothing

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey look, I have a new avatar! :ass:

These guys weren't kidding. Free stuff. Just gotta go out and use it. I just hope it's as good as it looks.

Gotta admit, I wasn't sure at first when I saw their original post, but I checked out the 'Beyond' website, then looked around the website for the ad agency, and it all looked normal, so I said "What the hell."

Now I have a new set of clothing coming for next season.

:ass: again!

this sounds like a detective challenge.

something about inane way you post suggests to me you are lizard_brain. Am I right?

additional detective work reveals:

Lifestyle choice. I know a few people that work 60+ hours a week and don't exercise because they don't have time. They forego personal health for financial gain or prestige. (Then there are the others that are just plain lazy, of course. Just look around my office.) What happens when you finish your residency? What will your work schedule be like after that? Is this just a foreshadowing of your career schedule?

Anyway... I've got a job where I work from 7:30 - 4:00, and after work I'm running by 5:15. Thank god. Can't change your sschedule in any way? Might just have to tough out your residency without so much life outside of the residency itself. Chalk it up to the price you pay.

When I climb on weekends and I'm training for a marathon at the same time, I start falling behind in the marathon training, and I spend a couple of days a week in a zombie state. Literally nodding off at my desk. Have to take a weekend off here and there. Can't have everything.

Damn. I knew it would be too easy - even useless. :P

Like I said, they were for real, I said "What the hell", sent them my climbing log and some pics from trips, and they told me a few hours ago that they selected 15 people from around the country, ice climbers, bicyclers, endurance runners, fishermen, etc., among them 2 from Washington, 1 of them from cc.c (yours truly).

Now tell me - is something seriously wrong when, you don't mind if they use your real name, but you hide your avatar out of embarassment? Is that backwards, or what?

:lmao: