mixed climbing near Da Tooth

letsroll

When I was up on a failed Tooth climb I noticed draws on a cliff face. The only conclusion was that is was for mixed climbing. Is there any info on the routes out there. Never done mixed but would like to give it a go. How hard, and where are the routes? Locals only knowledge or guide book?

Waiting, waiting, for alpine to come back again.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THey were closer to source lake. Kevino I think that is the same line I saw. I will have to come out some time Alex. Right now I have high school XC for another week then I can make stuff like that.

Ealier this year I ran into strong and told him about the line. At that time he mentioned that there were more in the area. By the way, what a great guy to talk with!!

lol....I do that all the time. I personally do not have state, ok I am not running. Rather the kids I coach are going to state. Been a good year for them. This could be a very good finish for them.

Yes it is hard to balance coaching with climbing and my own conditioning, well at least during the week. You can't run with the kids all the time. XC I am the assitant coach. In the spring it is much more difficult for my when I have my own group of kids and can't run with them at all.