dead crow

Gary_Yngve

As I was walking home last night, a car ran over a crow, and it was left there thrashing and twitching. Somehow, the crow communicated a warning to all its brethren (dunno sound or phermones), and then I was surrounded by a chaotic chorus of crows in the treetops cawing. It was quite an experience hearing hundreds of loud caws from all directions.

(as an aside, if i had seen a shovel nearby and put the crow out of its misery, what would the legality of that had been?)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"No shovel"? Nice excuse. You could have just stomped him, man.

...and rats are smart too, though not so cool.

and..

Homer: "Weasling out of stuff is important to learn. It is what separates humans from the animals. Except for the weasels."

Edited by chucK

bullshit. crows are smart and cool. stupid human.

those motherfuckers go through my garbage can every friday, and guess what, MrStupidHuman, right now, after picking up all of the stuff they've thrown around, i'm tempted to get my 12 gauge out...

a smart human would know how to safeguard a friggin' garbage can from a crow.

Stupid human.

the problem is we generate too much trash to get the fucking lid on...so there is always one trash bag that doesn't fit. So, its left on the sidewalk next to the very well safeguarded can. This, they proceed to go through like its christmas morning until i go out screaming obsecenities...what a way to start off my friday work day.

I've taken waiting until i hear the garbage truck coming and then running the last garbage bag out then. Problem with that is sometimes i can't wait cuz he runs late.

Get a better garbage can you ignoramus. How embarrassing to be stupider than crows. :D

oops, beaten to the punch :cry:

eat a bag of dicks...

i'm using the fucking can WM gave us. I got a bigger one and then got a bunch of shit from the garbage clowns...

dumb bastards always take off when i try to sneak out after them...

i read somewhere crows can tell the difference between a man carrying a gun and one carrying a stick. you should try and disguise your 12 gage as a piece of wood with some extra knots or something. then we would know if the crows look closely at the stick or if they can tell by the swagger of the man's walk.

:nurd:

the problem is we generate too much trash to get the fucking lid on...so there is always one trash bag that doesn't fit. So, its left on the sidewalk next to the very well safeguarded can. This, they proceed to go through like its christmas morning until i go out screaming obsecenities...what a way to start off my friday work day.

I've taken until waiting til i hear the garbage truck coming and then running the last garbage bag out then. Problem with that is sometimes i can't wait cuz he runs late.

so much for engineers being able to problem solve

I've taken until waiting til i hear the garbage truck coming and then running the last garbage bag out then. Problem with that is sometimes i can't wait cuz he runs late.

so much for engineers being able to problem solve

and this is news how??

I've taken waiting until i hear the garbage truck coming and then running the last garbage bag out then. Problem with that is sometimes i can't wait cuz he runs late.

:lmao:

Try camoflauging the extra bag.