• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
gapertimmy

Jefferson Park Stoke

so you just hiking or did you get some???????? Can't wait for the season to start. Jeff is such a great ski and easy access.

Nope, no skis this trip, just enjoying the fall colors and hanging with the mutt goobies. I'd always wanted to get up there during the fall because its just such a magical place.

I spent 3 days solo in Jeff Park in mid-Oct. a few years ago. Absolutely nobody there, crystal clear, extremely dry, cool/cold, and exceedingly gorgeous. Lovely place to hang out and wander around.

Bet it got a snow dump of unparalleled portion's today.

Great memories of that place, use to think it was the bast place on the planet. Then it seemed to start getting wildly crowded about 1972 or so and I haven't been there hardly since except for a winter ascent or 2 of the N face of Jefferson.

I remember being up there and stepping outside of my tent to pee at 2 am once, and seeing the stars bigger than I'd ever seen them.