REALLY! HOW LONG IS YOUR DEAL WITH BUSH!!

joblo7

HOW LONG IS THE DEAL TO PLACE WAR ADS FOR MONEY, LASTING. ???

Are you such an absolutist that you equate advertisements of the army with the support of war and Bush?

Damn. I have no idea how you figured that question out. I was thinking it was just some random, drug-induced blurt. Maybe it was :)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW LONG IS THE DEAL TO PLACE WAR ADS FOR MONEY, LASTING. ???

Are you such an absolutist that you equate advertisements of the army with the support of war and Bush?

You might as well go all the way with that line of thinking and connect your internal conflict between Good and Evil with the support of external manifestations.

The connection between the former is much clearer than the distinction between the latter, and not only theoretical.

As far as v7 goes, it's much more enjoyable reading something a bit free-flow and thought-provoking than the predictable drivel of who? oh i don't know, perhaps jclark, feck, you know, the usual side-liners who can't posit a cogent argument (although feck at least has an excuse).

As far as v7 goes, it's much more enjoyable reading something a bit incoherent and thought-provoking than the predictable drivel of who? oh i don't know, perhaps jclark, feck, you know, the usual side-liners who can't posit a cogent argument (although feck at least has an excuse).

I have yet to see v7 posit a cogent argument. Why do you hold v7 to a different standard than others?? So far, all I've seen is incoherent babbling and repetitive paranoid drivel.

As far as v7 goes, it's much more enjoyable reading something a bit incoherent and thought-provoking than the predictable drivel of who? oh i don't know, perhaps jclark, feck, you know, the usual side-liners who can't posit a cogent argument (although feck at least has an excuse).

I have yet to see v7 posit a cogent argument. Why do you hold v7 to a different standard than others?? So far, all I've seen is incoherent babbling and repetitive paranoid drivel.

that is your reaction to what you are hearing, reading...you must hear the silence in my discourse to 'understand' the noise.you must have faith in me.that i will not harm you with my thoughts.