Oh well. If you guys want to start some shit up again go ahead. [Roll Eyes]

I know where you work

-

[ 10-03-2002, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Cpt.Caveman ]

quote:

Originally posted by Crackbolter:

So does everyone else Ray.

You are an asshole.

Well here you come on after months of time just to start some shit. Listen here skinny boy now aI know what you look like so go crawl in your hole an hide. [Moon]

You and your buddy headspace come online to parade a find of my gear that I even mentioned where I lost it here months ago

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=30;t=000002

Now I am the asshole [Roll Eyes] Give ME A FUCKING BREAK! It's not like I left it stuck on some climb. I lost in the dirt fiddling around having a good time climbing with my buds.

[ 10-03-2002, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Cpt.Caveman ]

I got an ice screw with Green Paint on it found at the top of Oregon Jack which for a long time I believed to belong to either Veggiebelay or Lambone cause they climbed it the day before and I saw green paint on their gear. So i kept quiet about it cause I had lost one of mine and - "the Lord taketh away and the Lord giverth back".

But then I think it turned out it was neither Bone's or Veggie's anyways so it is MINE ALL MINE [big Grin]

There was another party hiking into climb in the afternoon when we were on our way out that day. They were from Bellingham. But I sorta remember vege having green paint [Confused]

there is a 22cm express screw above the bugrschrund on The President if you are deticated to booty gear and up that way. I wish I had taken the old crappy booty screw up there instead of the nice one, oh well...still glad I rapped off. my partner wouldn't let me chop a bollard... [Roll Eyes]

[ 10-03-2002, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: Lambone ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

that is what I thought tony. You were just trolling for some fun with your buds. After your guys comments I hope both your racks get stolen next time you go climbing.

Thanks Ray. We just thought it was funny that we were there when "someone" found your cam. I didn't reply previously because I thought that you were Uli Gaper and Gaper #1. Had you been friendly, I probably would have said something.

Sorry.