LOUD PIPES

pink

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron Kauk was recently bemoaning the same thing at Sunday Morning Tmeadows coffee. He suggested a petition, stating that loud pipes were audible from 7 miles in the back-country.

I think the hiker's coalition might be in for this.

It IS illegal, BTW, decibal-level-wise, but the Motorcycle coalition is strong and quite wealthy.

Good luck.

i think it's more like telling a bunch of professionals what not to do. hogs are crap anyway, i guess HD has a patent on that sound ( the pipes). i guess the chicks dig sittin on those bikes. ya know a chick is having a good ride when you can see a wet spot through her leathers.

Loud pipes don't save lives. The pipes are only loud at the outlet. You want people to know you are coming, not know that you are leaving.

That being said, I just put a straight through Two Brothers pipe on my bike that sets off car alarms.

Good stuff. :lmao:

Just stay out of my NP with that shiz, Beeyotch. :battlecage:

Loud pipes don't save lives. The pipes are only loud at the outlet. You want people to know you are coming, not know that you are leaving.

That being said, I just put a straight through Two Brothers pipe on my bike that sets off car alarms.

W00T!!!!! i love Harley's. some people get it some dont and thats okay by me.

Harleys are crap. A stupid fuckin American substitute for real bikes: Ducati, BMW, Norton, etc.

Even the custom bikes are inferior to the Euro goods. It's all flash and conspicuous consumption.

see you just don't get it :)