What for grub?

fleblebleb

quote:

Originally posted by IceIceBaby:

A second use for a frozen sushi will be target practice on your partner helmet when he seconding a pitch… "bombs a way"…
[big Grin][big Grin][Eek!]

I prefer to use recycled sushi (aka "lizard sausages") for that. Harder to aim though. But hey, practice makes perfect.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by lizard brain:

I prefer to use recycled sushi (aka "lizard sausages") for that. Harder to aim though. But hey, practice makes perfect.

I think that Jeff Lowe said that that how he learn humility… I don’t know about "lizard sausages" but do they make a "Thadd" sound too [Eek!][big Grin][Confused]

[ 06-13-2002, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: IceIceBaby ]

Mix pistachios (shelled), cashews, soy nuts, almonds, chocolate-covered espresso beans, and chocolate in a plastic bag. Walk around Icicle Canyon in the blazing sun trying to find your climbing partners. Ignore the melted mess in your pack. Come home, put pack in shaded corner. A few hours later, remove bag-o-stuff and chow on the nice chunks of caffeinated chocolate and nuts. [chubit]