field trips

Cobra_Commander

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite field trip was at the end of the school year our sophmore class got to go an amusement park, north of SLC. We spent the first half of the day amusing by get blazed for the first half of the day. Then rest we were going to spend it riding roller coasters. The first one was a double looped roller coaster, I had never been on one before because I was scared of heights. Between being really stoned and peer pressure, I managed to get in line. I just remember being scared shitless, screaming my head off on the first descent and through the two loops, after that though I must have been over it cause we kept on getting on one ride after another.

I grew up in Richmond, VA. My field trips were Jamestown, Williamsburg, Mt. Vernon, Monticello, Washington D.C., but my favorite was the Maymont Park Zoo. Although there was a trip to a farm one time. That was fun. We got to explore a lot on our own around the farm.