Supercrack of Leavenworth.

bigwallben

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting subject Ben...to bad you can't garner more than one response, when people are compiling pages of worthless spew elsewhere. Whenever someone posts something about a climb that is actually worthy, there are few or no responses. Post something about a poor or mediocre line and everyone has to throw their two cents in...I don't get it. Any way, I would think about getting in contact with Cilley (he posts here). I also know Lapeska has posted here before (see Dan's Dreadful Direct thread) so you might be able to contact him by shooting a pm his way.

I will reiterate what I know about Supercrack. I was also fascinated with the supposed lack of a second ascent and then dug around to find out. Yoder told me that he had done it twice and knew of two other ascents (Tim Wilson and an Idaho visitor) but this was some years ago. I always wondered why Croft didn't get on it during one of his visits and have always wanted to ask him about it. I think Cilley said previously that he had not done it. Timson's FA was an amazing event.

Very interesting subject Ben...to bad you can't garner more than one response, when people are compiling pages of worthless spew elsewhere. Whenever someone posts something about a climb that is actually worthy, there are few or no responses. Post something about a poor or mediocre line and everyone has to throw their two cents in...I don't get it.

There should be no mystery about this.

Very few people that post on this website can climb 5.12 cracks and therefore have little to say about issues relating to them. They prefer to stay out of the conversation and let the "big dogs" have their chat.

I would like to see a picture of this climb though. Anyone?

OK. Back to the porch for me. You big dogs carry on.