It's almost Friday!!!!!

kevbone

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Kev. Once Wednesday is over, that means my physiology exam is over, and then that means that there is only 14 more days of hell left in the freaking quarter! Then its PARTY TIME! ALL FREAKING SUMMER!

Today is almost over…which means it’s almost wed! Once wed is gone then on to Thursday, which really means its Friday.

It’s almost Friday.

Positive I tell you!!!!!

No, Kevbone. It cannot be almost Friday. Huge project due on Friday. Friday is far away. So far away it's gotta be a Saturday right now. Otherwise I'm going to need lots of chocolate and wine and a few boxes of Kleenex.

That's some crazy diet you're on, girlfriend. :o

I agree Kev. Once Wednesday is over, that means my physiology exam is over, and then that means that there is only 14 more days of hell left in the freaking quarter! Then its PARTY TIME! ALL FREAKING SUMMER!

Today is almost over…which means it’s almost wed! Once wed is gone then on to Thursday, which really means its Friday.

It’s almost Friday.

Positive I tell you!!!!!

HEy Kevbone! Guess what!? Its sunny as shit today!!! That means the birds are singing and all the beautiful women are out too!!!

YEAH! POSITIVE BABY! :moondance:

No, Kevbone. It cannot be almost Friday. Huge project due on Friday. Friday is far away. So far away it's gotta be a Saturday right now. Otherwise I'm going to need lots of chocolate and wine and a few boxes of Kleenex.

I guess when a girl says she's gonna need several boxes of Kleenex it means a different thing than for a guy :lmao:

It’s almost Friday.

Positive I tell you!!!!!

HEy Kevbone! Guess what!? Its sunny as shit today!!! That means the birds are singing and all the beautiful women are out too!!!

YEAH! POSITIVE BABY! :moondance:

Thats right. And when the sun comes out....I got two words for you

Sun dress! Gotta love it.

I guess when a girl says she's gonna need several boxes of Kleenex it means a different thing than for a guy :lmao:

very very different!!!

i am not sure it is ever any where else...

It might be in his buddies lap bobbing up and down.

Either that or curled up in a fetal position bobbing up in down.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ah shit man, you have me rollin over here. I almost had to leave my desk for fear of being found out that I am not actually working.

Ah shit man, you have me rollin over here. I almost had to leave my desk for fear of being found out that I am not actually working.

Ahh...I think that they have already figured that one out. It is probably less expensive to let you spray all day than have you work and fuck something up....

Ahh...I think that they have already figured that one out. It is probably less expensive to let you spray all day than have you work and fuck something up....

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao::rawk: