emo is taking over THE WORLD!

olyclimber

That fucking pissed me off. They don't give you the answers without a goddam ass reaming. Don't post shit like that, there are plenty of fun quizes that don't make you fill everything out and then get pop ups afterwards. I fucking hate emos.

I'm pissed they wanted me to fill in my addy, email, and a bunch of other crap. I might play along with some stupid quiz if they didn't want a bunch of ways to email/mail me crap.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That fucking pissed me off. They don't give you the answers without a goddam ass reaming. Don't post shit like that, there are plenty of fun quizes that don't make you fill everything out and then get pop ups afterwards. I fucking hate emos.

I'm pissed they wanted me to fill in my addy, email, and a bunch of other crap. I might play along with some stupid quiz if they didn't want a bunch of ways to email/mail me crap.

I agree, bunch of crap, I hate sites that think they have everything from me. Hell the only thing that they didn't ask for was my social security number and bank information.

I think the whole emo thing is just the same as other scences over the years, every generation trying to come up with a new way of expressing how much it sucks being a teenager.