Out of control

Peter_Puget

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uncircumcised :pagetop:

Do you remember wondering what that thing was for when you were a little kid? Cuz most little dudes don't have em!

hunny most big dudes don't have them either ;)

rare and precious!!

I knew a man who was very proud of working his way the economic ladder. He desperately wanted into what he saw as the higher social groups as well so at about 45 went to a Dr to circumcised! What an idiot.

Actually there is at least one sound medical reasons to get circumcised. Something like there has never been a reported case of penal cancer by someone who was circumcised.

Now, if you got circucised because you thought that would help you climb the corporate latter??? :mistat: well then you can't belay me...

I knew a man who was very proud of working his way the economic ladder. He desperately wanted into what he saw as the higher social groups as well so at about 45 went to a Dr to circumcised! What an idiot.

Actually there is at least one sound medical reasons to get circumcised. Something like there has never been a reported case of penal cancer by someone who was circumcised.

Now, if you got circucised because you thought that would help you climb the corporate latter??? :mistat: well then you can't belay me...

interestingly there is a certain stigma to not being circumcised. if you haven't noticed it happened even here. someone suggested that not being circumcised meant one was not clean... if one is perceived as not clean they are less likely to advance socially and financially. total bull shit... but if you are in a very conservative circle that could be the case.

interestingly there is a certain stigma to not being circumcised. if you haven't noticed it happened even here. someone suggested that not being circumcised meant one was not clean... if one is perceived as not clean they are less likely to advance socially and financially. total bull shit... but if you are in a very conservative circle that could be the case.

Sorry, I don't get it.

I work in a company with over 5500 emplyoees. If I assume only 1/3 are men that makes it 1815 men. Of these 1815 I can not tell you if even one of them is cicumcised or not. And, well, I don't want to know....

I take the attitude of I will keep mine in my pants, and please keep yours in your pants.

Being circucised or not has not bering on your climb of the corporate later. none.

Perception of beign clean or unclean does. Very much so.

But most people in the corporte world don't know, or care, if someone is circumsized or not.

sorry, I am rambeling again....

May have some additional utility....

"1: Curr Opin Infect Dis. 2007 Feb;20(1):33-8.Click here to read Links

Circumcision and HIV transmission.

* Quinn TC.

National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Bethesda, Maryland, USA. tquinn@jhmi.edu

PURPOSE OF REVIEW: To review the recent literature on male circumcision and its effect on HIV acquisition. RECENT FINDINGS: The report from the randomized clinical trial of male circumcision in South Africa demonstrating a 60% protective effect in preventing HIV acquisition provided the first clinical trial evidence of efficacy of male circumcision in protecting men against HIV infection. This protective effect was consistent with both ecological and epidemiologic studies which also show a protective effect of 50-70% in men at high risk for HIV infection. Biological studies also demonstrate an increased number of HIV receptor cells in the mucosa of foreskin providing additional evidence of HIV susceptibility in the uncircumcised male. Male circumcision may also have a beneficial effect in preventing HIV acquisition in women and lowering selected sexually transmitted infections in both sexes. SUMMARY: The results of two ongoing randomized clinical trials of male circumcision in Kenya and Uganda are awaited with interest, however male circumcision should be carefully considered as a potential public health tool in preventing HIV acquisition. If other trials confirm the results of the South African trial, implementation of this surgical procedure will need to be carefully scaled up and integrated into other prevention programs with emphasis on surgical training, aseptic techniques, acceptability, availability and cultural considerations."

Do you remember wondering what that thing was for when you were a little kid? Cuz most little dudes don't have em!

rare and precious!!

mmmmmm. Muffs, people who with attitudes like yours are equally precious!

How do you say "Eighty Thousand more nerve endings??????"

rare and precious!!

mmmmmm. Muffs, people who with attitudes like yours are equally precious!

How do you say "Eighty Thousand more nerve endings??????"

I think my attitude means i have been paying attention ;)