Another reason for gun control...

motomagik

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another reason why idiots shouldn't be allowed to have guns. I hope this tool gets the maximum $20,000 fine.

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/news/1177041313284700.xml&coll=7

I was camping the Olympic peninsula out by the point of arches and saw 3 of them sea lions washed up on shore with gun shots to there heads.

I have a problem with people shooting them on the open sea but when they insist on swimming up locks and at dams eating all the Salmon I say shoot em.

Is there a hunting season for sea lions?

Nope protected. Even though there numbers are now recovered. I think its the Marine mammal species act.

Delimma is the seal are protected and the columbia river salmon are so which goes.

Edited by Seahawks

I have a problem with people shooting them on the open sea but when they insist on swimming up locks and at dams eating all the Salmon I say shoot em.

You say that like they can rationalize. They go where the food is. "Oops I strayed too far up the river, that gives the humans the right to gun me down" Yeah okay.

You say that like they can rationalize. They go where the food is. "Oops I strayed too far up the river, that gives the humans the right to gun me down" Yeah okay.

True not there fault but when there numbers are great and they are destroying the salmon at certian places, action is needed.

Said insist becuase they have tried explosives, nets, trucking them to California, buggers are not leaving. They practically destroyed the few Stealhead left on the Cedar river becuase of the Ballard locks.

Edited by Seahawks

True not there fault but when there numbers are great and they are destroying the salmon at certian places, action is needed.

Said insist becuase they have tried explosives, nets, trucking them to California, buggers are not leaving. They practically destroyed the few Stealhead left on the Cedar river becuase of the Ballard locks.

One wonders why they don't redesign the locks in such a way that only fish and not sealions can enter the fish ladder. Is it that the fish congregate below the ladder where the sealions can get them? Can't keep out sealions and not also keep out boats.