camel toe spandex

richard_noggin

What up wit the oldsters were'n camel toe spandex ride'n bicycles :wazup: spandex is a privilege not a right(gross), that has got to be the dorkest thing I have ever seen,I remember when only kids road bikes and that was because they did not have a drivers license, and why do they have to ride on the road right next to a payved rail to trial path made for them, clog'n up the road when I am jam'n on my scoot, get the phuk out of the way!!!!

Beautiful day ! :brew:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm yes. Ride bikes less! Drive cars more! Burn more gas! Be more fat! Gasp! You might have to take your foot off the gas peddle for a second to pass a cyclist on the road! The horror! What ever will you do? The nerve of those horrible bike riding people, how dare they try to do something active for themselves so they can attempt to not be fat lazy slobs.

Next time I see you on your scoot I'll open the passenger side door for ya and wave goodbye.

Is that the best you can do? So you be a wear'n that camel toe spandex do ya? So why does everyone want to ride on the dangerious road than a paved bike path? I actually rode the bike path myself and found it much more enjoyable and peaseful than the Get'r'done monster truck types blast'n by me on the open country road.

It sure is hard to light a flame around here anymore :rolleyes::lmao:

No one really gives a shit what you think, pipsqueek, particularly the state. By law, a bicycle is just another vehicle on the road. Cyclists have a choice of using the road or bike path, and by law you are responsible to respect that while riding your little scoot.

Don't like it? Tough toenails.

It’s doesn’t really bother me that much, just had the bic out to see if anything would ignite. I like ride’n my MT bike where auto can’t go but I guess that is just the loner in me. I just don’t get the large groups of camel toes; it doesn’t look like fun though it will keep you in shape.

BACK AT YA ! camel toe wear'n pipsqeek metro wantabe :fahq:

:lmao::wave: Dick

The irony of it I just got a letter from the rails to trails conservancy ask’n for a donation :rolleyes: as if my taxes weren’t enough for the one that we have now that isn’t being used.

Pipsqueak :lmao: now I have never been called that, as of late Papa Smurf because of my short stature and my age and Paul sr (from orange co choppers) because of my arms.

Or you can just call me DICK :wave: