Got Love Al gore

Seahawks

i don't remeber mentioning any glaciers, actually i had one in my front yard this winter.

i don't support politians period and what the fuck has al gore done other than point out an inconvienent truth. it seems like every time i point out an a unpleasant truth i go home alone.

i am not brain washed? i do what i have to do and am not in denial that i drive a car and am part of the problem. what have you done you little hippie fuck.

you my friend think out of passion and turn.

i doubt that you don't support big business some how, some way. pretty easy to do living in the free world in your safe little world.

are you really loking at the big picture.

i am sure your a cool dude and good for you bringing your own grocery bags, but how the fuck old are you, how many children do you have and how long ago did you get out of college.

GW is an idiot but tell me exactly what BILL CLINTON did that was so great. i honestly don't know.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't remeber mentioning any glaciers, actually i had one in my front yard this winter.

ay. pretty easy to do GW is an idiot but tell me exactly what BILL CLINTON did that was so great. i honestly don't know.

its actually very DIFFICULT not to ..... however dangerous and dextructive he is. mr clinton gets my vote and thanks for a simple , often not appreciated accomplishement: NO WAR. (no' manhattan renovation project' fire starter.)

he had to contend with the same multinats and pentagon/ mil-ind-complex yet managed to keep our aggression and invasions at a minimum.

that was the last time OUR planet was safe.

ay. pretty easy to do GW is an idiot but tell me exactly what BILL CLINTON did that was so great. i honestly don't know.

its actually very DIFFICULT not to ..... however dangerous and dextructive he is. mr clinton gets my vote and thanks for a simple , often not appreciated accomplishement: NO WAR. (no' manhattan renovation project' fire starter.)

he had to contend with the same multinats and pentagon/ mil-ind-complex yet managed to keep our aggression and invasions at a minimum.

that was the last time OUR planet was safe.

LOL what a Joke. How many Millions did Mr. Clinton let die in Rwanda??? He was a joke. He only wanted his cock sucked.

Colorado, is, after all, world reknown for its glaciers.

5 years ago I climbed in slots 50' deep on Mt. Hood that are barely a ripple today. We've had good snow years and bad snow years since then. But that doesn't account for 35' of ice.

The corporations have you brainwashed to question anything that might impede their progress. They just dig the carte blanche of "self-policing" pollution and contamination.

Seecocks would have you think Gore is taking your money to tilt at windmills. Too late, because Bush has already spent it on putting more troops in harms way and lining Haliburton's offshore kingdom with more American gold.

The question should be what are we doing that could have a negative impact on our children, our planet, our food? How can we change that?

Paper or plastic? No thanks, I brought my own.

"Impact of global warming on Glacier Termini and Survival: I read in the 2002 North Cascades National Park-Natural Notes that: " More than 90 percent of the North Cascades glaciers could disappear within 40 years if the annual temperature increases by 2 degrees Celsius (3.6 degrees Fahrenheit)." We have observed the response of North Cascade glaciers to a climate change of nearly this magnitude at the end of the Little Ice Age and we did not lose nearly 90% of the glaciers, nor did most of them finish their retreat, adjusting to the post Little Ice Age climate in less than 40 years. Thus, this figure is not correct. Annual mass balance surveys on nine glaciers in the North Cascades indicate that North Cascade glaciers have lost an average of 0.5 m of thickness each year from 1984-2005. This 11-12 m of glacier thickness lost is approximately 20-40 % of the entire volume of North Cascade glaciers, gone in twenty one years. What do recent trends suggest about the likely future of North Cascade glaciers?

First, a 1.5-2.0 warming following the Little Ice Age led to retreat of all North Cascade glaciers. North Cascade glaciers lost 35-50% of their volume in the last century and a somewhat lesser amount of glacier area (Pelto and Hedlund, 2001). There are a significant number of glaciers in the North Cascades that have not fully adjusted to the post Little Ice Age climate, thus their response time can be as much as a century."

http://www.nichols.edu/departments/glacier/globalwarming.html

global1.jpg

Colorado:

"According to Madole (1976), during the latter part of the Pleistocene (~1.8 million years before present - 10,000 years BP) and into the early Holocene (10,000 years BP - present) large valley glaciers were present across most of the higher mountain ranges of Colorado and a small icecap even formed in the northwest part of Rocky Mountain National Park. Valley glaciers in the Front Range were typically 15-25 km long and 1-3 km wide, reaching down to elevations of 2440 to 2745 m. These valley glacier ranged in thickness from 215 to 460 m and the longest was 45 km long (located in the valley of the Cache la Poudre River and fed by the icecap). In Colorado only two Pleistocene glacial advances are recorded on the landscape: Bull Lake and Pinedale (The names come from the Wind River Range where these glacial advances were first identified.). The Bull Lake glaciation is thought to have occurred 125,000 to 50,000 years BP, while the Pinedale glaciation has been dated to 29,000 to 7,600 years BP. Generally the Bull Lake glaciation was more extensive. Additionally there have been three small Holocone (10,000 years BP to present) glacial advances termed, from oldest to youngest, Triple Lakes, Audubon, and Arapaho Peak advances. Collectively these minor advances are termed Neoglaciation, and the largest glacier during these advances was only 1.6 km long. The Arapaho Peak advance is local evidence for the Little Ice Age (the popular name for a period of cooling in the northern hemisphere lasting approximately from the 14th to the mid-19th centuries). Most of the glaciers and perennial ice patches in Colorado today are the tattered remnants of these small Little Ice Age glaciers."

http://glaciers.pdx.edu/gdb/maps/all.php?page=co_glaciers.html

He only wanted his cock sucked.

You sound like that is a bad thing.

guess if I was married to Hilliary I might want that too. :)

Am I hearing you right? You want Hillary to suck your #$%%?

Not that bitch. Hows that for words Seagal. Can you point out my sins again???

During the second presidential debate in 2000, Bush was asked about the Rwanda tragedy, the 1994 Hutu-led genocide of 800,000 people, mostly Tutsis. That happened on the watch of former President Bill Clinton, a Democrat, and he was later accused of impeding U.N. action to end the genocide. Human Rights Watch eventually charged the Clinton administration with "objections and foot-dragging [that] caused critical delays in the deployment of African peacekeeping forces which might have saved tens of thousands of Rwandan lives."

During the 2000 debate, moderator Jim Lehrer posed the question: "There was no intervention from the outside world. Was that a mistake not to intervene?" Bush's reply: "[T]he administration did the right thing in that case ... It was a horrible situation. No one liked to see it on our -- you know, on our TV screens." But "the administration made the right decision."

At another time, candidate Bush said: "We should not send our troops to stop ethnic cleansing and genocide outside our strategic interests ... I would not send the United States troops into Rwanda."

http://dir.salon.com/story/news/feature/2003/03/18/bush/index.html?pn=2