Climbing site?????

kevbone

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to cry about the meanies who are picking on me or others in spray. I never have let things like that bother me, but that's just me.

Hey, Rob. After sending bromantic "greeting cards" to a few, you were encouraged (by the mods) to send bromance cards to every "member" of cc.com showing you, again, in your chosen beachwear for your trip to Thailand. Did you follow through? Or, did you find the postage fee too stiff?

Dummy. Here, I'll help you:

mark_stickler470_270x300.jpg

Also (relative to your photo), there has been some conjecture, here abouts, as to the true nature of your "Dengue Fever" malady.

The rope, the fucking rope, man! WHAT KIND OF FUCKING ROPE!!!1

I've given him enough valuable beta. Shit, my post should reap a $2,000 guiding fee. I'm not going to spoon feed him on the rope issue. He's got to learn self reliance if he's going to have a chance of making Rainier.

tvash...its a fucking troll...this chaps person is not a climber.

HA HA HA! :lmao: Nice catch Kev. :shock:

Hey, time for a another climbing movie drinkathon at Jim's eh? I have one I got and haven't watched, I think it's Masters of Stone 1 and 2.

Oh, Decristo: welcome. Not to late to post the link over there is it? I'm sure Dwayner :poke: would find it interesting.

:wave: