tvashtarkatena

kevbone

E rock…Thank god I don’t take ANYTHING serious on this site, or I might have to come over and really f…. you up.

Well said, that's the spirit.

As far as being stupid enough that I don’t realize that ever single one of my posts only go to prove how stupid I am, You wrong….I do realize that. THAT’S THE POINT! Or more to the point….THAT’S MY POINT.

Well what do you know, crow is aweful tasty afterall. What a noble cause, I'm sure your point has changed many people's minds about themselves, you and this website. Pardon me if I don't quite take these statments at face value for the following reasons:

-Your grammar, spelling, and sentence structure suck, indicative of sub-par intellegence (the average IQ is 100, which is really quite dumb).

-You're currently responding to a thread that YOU started in order to praise another cc.comer, presumably for the quality of their contribution, since they actually contribute something readable, in contrast to yourself and your lapdog, pink.

You are just as much as a tool as I am….hell you’re the one who took the time to respond to my DRIVEL.

Like this? Doh!

And that’s exactly what it is….drivel/spray/nonsense/no good. Call it what you will. The only difference is, I know that my posts mean NOTHING, where you actually think your helping the world become a better place. WRONG….you are a tool and so am I!

Didn't you see that cc.com has been referenced in the NY Times? I figure I'm more likely to get some editorial space this way rather than actually making submissions.

Sticks and stones may break my bones by names can never hurt me!

When your wife calls you a premature ejaculator, it's not name-calling, it's an actual problem.

Edited by E-rock

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

E rock…Thank god I don’t take ANYTHING serious on this site, or I might have to come over and really f…. you up.

Well said, that's the spirit.

As far as being stupid enough that I don’t realize that ever single one of my posts only go to prove how stupid I am, You wrong….I do realize that. THAT’S THE POINT! Or more to the point….THAT’S MY POINT.

Well what do you know, crow is aweful tasty afterall. What a noble cause, I'm sure your point has changed many people's minds about themselves, you and this website. Pardon me if I don't quite take these statments at face value for the following reasons:

-Your grammar, spelling, and sentence structure suck, indicative of sub-par intellegence (the average IQ is 100, which is really quite dumb).

-You're currently responding to a thread that YOU started in order to praise another cc.comer, presumably for the quality of their contribution, since they actually contribute something readable, in contrast to yourself and your lapdog, pink.

You are just as much as a tool as I am….hell you’re the one who took the time to respond to my DRIVEL.

Like this? Doh!

And that’s exactly what it is….drivel/spray/nonsense/no good. Call it what you will. The only difference is, I know that my posts mean NOTHING, where you actually think your helping the world become a better place. WRONG….you are a tool and so am I!

Didn't you see that cc.com has been referenced in the NY Times? I figure I'm more likely to get some editorial space this way rather than actually making submissions.

Sticks and stones may break my bones by names can never hurt me!

When your wife calls you a premature ejaculator, it's not name-calling, it's an actual problem.

homo-7620.jpg

Holy FUCK kevbone, wipe your fucking chin because your brains are leaking through your hare-lip. I can't believe you had the audacity to start a thread devoted to sucking off a poster who got so fucking sick of your tired ass that he just decided not to engage you in sparring matches anymore.

Your are so fucking stupid that you don't even realize that every single one of your posts seems expressly conceived only to prove exactly how stupid you are.

Take a little bit of advice from myself and others. Post a little less, read a little more, and spend more time with your family, so that someday your boy won't be a fucking

mouth-breathing, pointless waste of SPONCH, like you.

pictured from left to right: e-rock, archenemy, dechristo, mr. phil, fenderfour.2250611.jpg

No, I'm taller.

i tried to make that thing bigger. holyfuck is like my favorite and.

arc, are you really hot, or are muffy and minx the looker's of this site.

oh she's hot. believe you me.... mix archenemy and i have all been in one kitchen in some posters house. we are a sight to see all together :eveeel: