U T A H ! ! ! !

G-spotter

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...The home, which is a place for struggling pregnant teens, is in Utah County, about 50 kilometres south of Salt Lake City. Pregnant teens are typically sent there by parents to get away from problems with drugs or boyfriends, and they attend class and learn about prenatal care, childbirth and adoption while staying at the home...

...and where they meet FLDS leader Warren Jeffs, who then selects the pick of the litter. :rolleyes:

Note to parents in California, Illinois and Texas. If you want your fucked-up preggo teanage daughter to start sorting her shit out and begin making adult decisions, don't send her to some FUCKING MORMON PRISON CAMP WITH NAIVE MOMO COUNELERS WHO ARE JUST BEGGING TO HAVE THEIR MOUTH-BREATHING NOGGINS SMASHED WITH A GRISWOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Ruth's Mother: Ruth, you listen to me! Don't you do it! What if I'd aborted you?

Ruth: Well at least I wouldn't have had to suck your boyfriend's cock!

Ruth's Mother: Don't you bring that up again! That's ancient history! I've been saved!

Ruth: Fuck you!

-------------------

Ruth: [after seeing a movie about abortion] I slept in a few dumpsters. Maybe I slept on some babies.