Fla. Man Develops GPS Shoes

Bigtree

I'm not sure I'm ready to trade in my boots for a pair of these sneakers quite yet...

"Design & Technology Company Isaac Daniel Introduces Quantum Satellite Technology Featuring GPS Modules Embedded in Sneakers, Boots and Shoes Advanced Technology & Style:

MIAMI, Nov. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- A shoe that has the potential to save lives through its patented Quantum Satellite Technology with GPS tracking abilities, Isaac Daniel's Compass Global 1000-Inventor's Limited Edition pushes the limits of how technology can function in footwear. Providing peace- of-mind technology through its advanced people-finding capabilities, the Compass Global 1000 will make its debut in the U.S. in early 2007. Initially only 1,000 people around the world will own these unique and distinctive brand of sneakers that provide Advanced Technology & Style.

(Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20061128/CLTU017 )

The GPS technology, embedded into seven different men's and women's sneaker models with 19 color combinations, are outfitted with a microcomputer with satellite tracking communication that, in the event of a perceived crisis by the wearer, can activate a Covert Alarm Locator. The alarm generates an emergency signal to the company's ID Conex monitoring station, pinpointing the shoes' location anywhere on the earth's surface. The whereabouts of the wearer are then communicated to law enforcement authorities.

The need for Daniel's line of Quantum Satellite Technology across a broad range of demographic groups has been proven. The company is currently in negotiations to market the Compass Global sneaker -- and in the future, boots and shoes -- to various military outfits, caretakers of those suffering from Alzheimer's disease, and parents who want the ability to keep track of their young children. The need for this type of sneaker has already been recognized by the public and the press with feature stories in The New York Post, Women's Wear Daily, and Fitness and Footwear Plus magazines.

Created by inventor and designer, Isaac Daniel, the Compass Global 1000 is, says Daniel, "a ground-breaking product that is set to change people's minds about how sneakers can be worn and their purpose in our lives. The Compass Global 1000 is a sneaker for new realities in the new millennium."

Many reservations for the first 1000 GPS-enabled sneakers have already been taken online at http://www.isaacdaniel.com/'>http://www.isaacdaniel.com/ with more orders coming in everyday. Daniel is sure the sneakers will create added value in everyday life, "Celebrities and the press have already recognized the radical difference this product will make in people's lives. The time is right for the Compass Global 1000 sneaker, now, tomorrow and in the future."

Isaac Daniel

CONTACT: Andrea Thompson for Isaac Daniel, +1-305-913-1342, or

andrea.thompson@felefootwear.com

Web site: http://www.isaacdaniel.com/"

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I'm wasting my holidays like this on the computer, but the rain just won't stop.

Here's my favorite model - only $350 US. I think I'd like them better if they came with a heads-up navigation/mapping display.

Where is Phil (aka Mt. Hood/Mister MLU)? I'm sure he would like to see a new law requiring all climbers to be sporting a pair of these babies.

"A festive looking running shoe with fabulous colorful accents Mesh upper that provide the proven light weight needed to be named a fashionable high performance satellite shoe.

This hi-tech shoe comes with Quantum Satellite Technologies, GPS enabled devices locate in a hidden part of the shoes. On the right shoe you will find the emergency button on the lateral aspect and the Antennae properly positioned to locate satellite at any given time you the wearer needs any emergency help.

This product consists of the following:

GPS Antennae, Panic/Reset Buttons, DC Charger Harness Battery and other communications devices that enable the product to function effectively."

run-mns-v2-org-blu.jpg

Nah, We could just get them rigged to recieve the GPS track from our shoe. That way it shocks us when we get off route. The regulators could then predecide wht was best for us and would could all do the cattle routes together.

The good part is we could all skip carrying a head lamp and the weight would balance out. You just bounce from shock to shock along a dark corridor. baa