Favorite climbs at Jtree

kevbone

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooohhh man...ya'all got me California dreaming. Joshua Tree has so many fun routes it's hard not to blank out trying to think of favorites. A few are: Figures On A Landscape, Solid Gold, Hidden Arch, Leave It To Beaver, Fote Hog, Tick Tick Boom, The Decompensator Of Lhasa, The Flue, Satanic Mechanic...the list goes on. What a fun place.

Superfluous Bolt (just kidding), Candy Land, EBGB's, ZZZ, Run for Your Life, Equinox (I toproped it), Coarse and Buggy, Streetcar Named Desire. Don't forget to go hiking! Running wild through the Wonderland of Rocks or the drainages down Queen Mountain with nothing but a water bottle and a loin cloth. Late nights with Wild Turkey under the Milky Way while coyotes yap and cold winds compel you to move closer to the hypnotic leaping flames of a burning pallet. There’s nothing quite like a week (or three) in Joshua Tree.

DSC_0540.JPG

Go wild in Joshua Tree.

Superfluous Bolt (just kidding), Candy Land, EBGB's, ZZZ, Run for Your Life, Equinox (I toproped it), Coarse and Buggy, Streetcar Named Desire. Don't forget to go hiking! Running wild through the Wonderland of Rocks or the drainages down Queen Mountain with nothing but a water bottle and a loin cloth. Late nights with Wild Turkey under the Milky Way while coyotes yap and cold winds compel you to move closer to the hypnotic leaping flames of a burning pallet. There’s nothing quite like a week (or three) in Joshua Tree.

DSC_0540.JPG

Go wild in Joshua Tree.

it's fun to party at the YMCA.