Venezuela - Dark Days Ahead

Fairweather

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure kaskadjfjdfhub and jayb secretly wish hitler would have won, since he was pro-business (and we all know pro-business governments are more about human rights).

Actually several members of my family were in Germany killing Nazis, and I'm quite proud of that fact.

Of course, you would have been one of those pacifist pussies protesting the war. We established long ago that you find all war an "abomination" and that you could not get into "hypotheticals" about what YOU would kill or die for.

Actually several members of my family were in Germany killing Nazis, and I'm quite proud of that fact.

Of course, you would have been one of those pacifist pussies protesting the war.

Actually, I'm one of those pacifist pussies that protested the war, and I'm quite proud of that fact.

You have serious problems with reading comprehension. I'm talking WW II not Iraq!

Of course, you would have been one of those pacifist pussies protesting the war. We established long ago that you find all war an "abomination" and that you could not get into "hypotheticals" about what YOU would kill or die for.

Which branch of the service were you in?

Which branch of the service were you in?

I wasn't born yet.

I wasn't specifying a time frame. I know you were talking about your relatives in WWII. Were they in the old country or were they over here already?

They were here. 5 great uncles and one grandfather all together. One grandfather failed his physical due to a bad leg break in the mines and poor medical treatment. They were all in the army.

Some were in the Pacific Theater.