how i got into spray.

pink

i posted (my first post)on a semi serious thread that i feel very passionate about. i got shot at (spray style) by the likes of choker commander, RuBARB, despanko, steven noballs the list goes on. a sprayer is born. get me a frickin star on the sidewalk please.

then here comes the moderators like a bunch of two button panty waist under paid rent a cops forgeting where they came from and all hell breaks loose. the bias begins.

i think if the owner of this site wants to tone down spray i suggest going straight to the source. don't run your site like our country has always been run (donkey or elephant) unless you like stroking your star sprayers and deciding just which crack head you like the most and weed out the one's that just don't fit into your mold.

all or none.

stick to the plan man.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i posted (my first post)on a semi serious thread that i feel very passionate about. i got shot at (spray style) by the likes of choker commander, RuBARB, despanko, steven noballs the list goes on. a sprayer is born. get me a frickin star on the sidewalk please.

then here comes the moderators like a bunch of two button panty waist under paid rent a cops forgeting where they came from and all hell breaks loose. the bias begins.

i think if the owner of this site wants to tone down spray i suggest going straight to the source. don't run your site like our country has always been run (donkey or elephant) unless you like stroking your star sprayers and deciding just which crack head you like the most and weed out the one's that just don't fit into your mold.

all or none.

stick to the plan man.

Damn, you tell ehm! I will have to agree, very biased site. Oh well.

Listen n00b - there are only two "Star sprayers" on cc dot com. Trask and me. And trask got banned. So STFU. :battlecage::fahq: baa skull :ghey::hcluv::pagetop::moondance:

Holy shit you have a big ego! Star sprayers? At least I can brag that IM THE BIGGEST WHIPPING BOY! Now thats something to brag about. You on the other hand are a kiss ass to the admins!

If you dont live in Seattle (in the little circle), your out if the admins get in a bad mood. Boo Hoo. Bias, bias, bias!!!

How I got into spray?

I posted a REAL inquiry! I asked about a local climb I wanted to climb. I got slammed by the usual suspects. And I mean slammed. My REAL INQUIRY went straight to the toilet in 3 pages. I realized all about spray! Keep it real. But we all know this is not how it is. One mans spray is another mans offense. I thought spray is spray, and it’s on! Not true!

This was this summer. I have enjoyed meeting and playing around (online) with all the sprayers on this site. But unfortunately the admins and moderators see it different. I will probably be banned soon. And for what? Having fun. This of course is open for interpretation.

Later…….

Your first post? Do you mean this one or this one? It wasn't until reading your indignant complaint here and looking at Pink's first post that I made the connection. Frankly, both avatars come straight out the gate looking to spray, and when things went south with your bit about Beacon you led the way, the first person to get all aggro and testy about it.

Your first post? Do you mean this one or this one? It wasn't until reading your indignant complaint here and looking at Pink's first post that I made the connection. Frankly, both avatars come straight out the gate looking to spray, and when things went south with your bit about Beacon you led the way, the first person to get all aggro and testy about it.

What are you talking about. My first real inquiry is what I was talking about. You sound like you have to have a history with CC.com in order to start spraying? Is this the case?

Is so I was not informed. You just dont take kindly to newbies. Your bad, because Im funny... just ask me!