Ropeup 2006 - Oct 13-15 Eight Mile Group Campsite

olyclimber

4342ROPEUP2006Ab.jpg

We'll be taking donations for Kurt's Recovery Fund instead of a keg kitty. He may even pay us a visit on Saturday if he can swing it.

Slide show is on Saturday night a little after dusk.

+Tony Bentley will show videos of he, Sky, and Ross skiing and climbing.

+Erik Wolfe will show pictures of his climb of Plan 9 with Mike Layton

+Blake will show pictues of his time climbing in New Zealand

+Wayne will show pictures of his latest solo first ascent in the North Cacades

+Colin will show pictures of his climb in Alaska

Come on up. We provide free camping at the groupsite. Lots of climbs just off the road, and you'll more than likely meet a few people to climb with if your regular partner can't make it.

Hilarious results are guaranteed. yoda.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Steve at Terminal Gravity has donated two kegs of beer (one IPA, one Porter) with the idea that everyone who comes and has some donates as much as they can to Kurt's Recovery Fund. So bring some money with you and we will have a donation can. So come up and have some beer and contribute.

I am pretty sure I am meeting Ketch in Burlington to pick up all equipment on Friday, including generator, screen and projector.

Someone bring a white sheet anyway? In case the screen is too small or sumpin?

Edit: So, I am driving cuz I gotta haul the beast generator, unless someone else has a compact one we can borrow? pitty.gifwazzup.gif

Blake! You gotta pick up the projector, screen and stuff from Ketch!

Oh, and I am looking for a climbing partner, too.

Although those old chestnuts you dragged out don't sound so appealing, Blake. yellaf.gif

Maybe another climb on SCW? Maryjane or something? wazzup.gif

Edit:Looks like Matt and I are going to SCW saturday,

anyone up for some .10ish, maybe .11 stuff on Sunday? rockband.gif

Edited by Mos_Chillin

Blake! You gotta pick up the projector, screen and stuff from Ketch!

Although those old chestnuts you dragged out don't sound so appealing, Blake. yellaf.gif

I know about the screen and projector. I am trying to get out of it, or at least find someone to climb at Erie with on Friday, to make my drive down there worthwhile.

I have no clue what you are talking about with these "chestnuts"

From Seattle, drive north on I-5 to Everett and U.S. 2. Turn east on U.S. 2 and drive 103 miles to Leavenworth and County Road 76 (Icicle River Road). Turn south and drive eight miles to the campground on the left. Group camp is on the left as you drive into the campground area.

If we're lucky maybe Archenemy will pay us a visit with some fresh venison. wink.gif

the_finger.gif Ha suckas, all you got going on is some silly rope-a-dope-up thing. How lame, I got you beat by a 8 miles. I am spending my weekend flying in a plane. Ha suckas, yep thats right I get to spend 25 hours on a plane real time, no time change shit, not including airport layovers and shit like that. Hell if I am lucky and get all ronery, I can probably get a cavity search thrown in for free. I know I will definitely hear crying babies, have some kid kicking the back of my seat and asshole in front of me cramping my knees cause he is trying to lounge. Maybe even get to sit next to some fat fucker that is taking up half of my seat as well as his own. I guess the only thing that would make this better if I got to do both, the trip and rope-da-dope-up thing, but if I had to choose one.............

...........well ok maybe I would prefer to join you all at the 8th mile. cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif I think I will especially miss the prana top love-fest.

the_finger.gif Ha suckas, all you got going on is some silly rope-a-dope-up thing. How lame, I got you beat by a 8 miles. I am spending my weekend flying in a plane. Ha suckas, yep thats right I get to spend 25 hours on a plane real time, no time change shit, not including airport layovers and shit like that. Hell if I am lucky and get all ronery, I can probably get a cavity search thrown in for free. I know I will definitely hear crying babies, have some kid kicking the back of my seat and asshole in front of me cramping my knees cause he is trying to lounge. Maybe even get to sit next to some fat fucker that is taking up half of my seat as well as his own. I guess the only thing that would make this better if I got to do both, the trip and rope-da-dope-up thing, but if I had to choose one
I wouldn't ordinarily recommend combining opiates and alcohol, but in your case I would make an exception. Good luck!