Yuppie ass holes

RedNose

Over the years I have oberved all the rich fucks buy land in rural America only to complain after acquiring it. The cowshit smells, oh the deer are eating my trees/flowers, the bears are breaking my bird feeders and it goes on and on and on.

Here is a link to the mother fuckers in CA that don't like the herons again for being herons.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15013416/

"Some want palms removed

Others said the herons are more disruptive than typical feathered city dwellers and want to see them relocated.

Business owners in the marina have tried various methods to get the birds to pack up and leave, including a sonic repeller called Bird-X. Fed up, the owner of Schooner or Later is working with the city to have some of the nearby palms trees moved.

"They're pretty, but somewhere else," said Barbara Tomasek, a secretary at a company that cleans yachts.

A move is also underway in Marina del Rey to move palms containing heron nests to make way for high-end condominiums."

Oh and to Off fucking White fuck you again mother fucker

Don't show up in Kodiak or we'll feed you to the seals evils3d.gif

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the years I have oberved all the rich fucks buy land in rural America only to complain after acquiring it. The cowshit smells, oh the deer are eating my trees/flowers, the bears are breaking my bird feeders and it goes on and on and on.

Here is a link to the mother fuckers in CA that don't like the herons again for being herons.

"Some want palms removed

Others said the herons are more disruptive than typical feathered city dwellers and want to see them relocated.

Business owners in the marina have tried various methods to get the birds to pack up and leave, including a sonic repeller called Bird-X. Fed up, the owner of Schooner or Later is working with the city to have some of the nearby palms trees moved.

"They're pretty, but somewhere else," said Barbara Tomasek, a secretary at a company that cleans yachts.

A move is also underway in Marina del Rey to move palms containing heron nests to make way for high-end condominiums."

Rednose. You are new to the CC world, or at least your name is new; you only have a few posts under your belt. BE WARNED! This is a biased site. As soon as you get “marked”, then its turns to fun time. Flyingpig (a fellow banned buddy) got banned strictly because a moderator didn’t like him. Otherwise he would be here to fling you shit. You are posting and spraying a whole bunch of vulgar shit. Personally I don’t have a problem with it, but some moderator will. That’s how it works here. Matter of fact, this post I’m writing will probably be deleted within the hour. It’s a very republican run site.

So keep up the good work. And keep fighting.

See the rest of you at smith this weekend. Later bitches

bone

wave.gif

Having a moderator dislike you is not enough to get banned. I should know. You have to violate written rules or the unwritten rules.

The unwritten rules come under the heading, "likely to cause offense". There are lots of offensive posts, but you have to go over the invisible line to get banned.

Registration as a User implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions:

- Participants shall not post any material likely to cause offence, that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right - without the express permission of the owner of such copyright - or that contains personal phone numbers or addresses.

- Participants may not use the Forums to post or transmit advertisements or commercial solicitations of any kind.

- The appropriate Forum Moderator has the right to edit, censor, delete or otherwise modify any posted message.

"Some want palms removed

Rednose. You are new to the CC world, or at least your name is new; you only have a few posts under your belt. BE WARNED! This is a biased site. As soon as you get “marked”, then its turns to fun time. Flyingpig (a fellow banned buddy) got banned strictly because a moderator didn’t like him. Otherwise he would be here to fling you shit. You are posting and spraying a whole bunch of vulgar shit. Personally I don’t have a problem with it, but some moderator will. That’s how it works here. Matter of fact, this post I’m writing will probably be deleted within the hour. It’s a very republican run site.

So keep up the good work. And keep fighting.

See the rest of you at smith this weekend. Later bitches

bone

wave.gif

As my fishing buddys say fuck off mate. hahahaa

let them ban me fuck them in the ass smileysex5.gif

BTW you don't know vulgar until you've been on a crabber for 3 solid fucking months bitch.

hmm, i thought bob saggot in the "aristocrats" was about as vulgar as you can be. way to risk your life though so you could come back and brag about risking your life for some crab and tell us how hard and vulgar it is. you are an insperation rednose.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

so can i expect your own rendition of the joke this weekend? seems like the type of crowd it would go over well with. bigdrink.gif