Edelweiss Ropes

Darren

Maple Leaf Company or something like that is offering 9.6mm, 9.9mm and 10.5mm x 60m, dry treated ropes from Edelweiss for $99.99!! There's an add in the most recent Climbing mag. What's the catch? This price seems too good to be true for a quality 60m rope that's been dry treated. Any Edelweiss rope owners out there? What do you have to say about them? Any insight is appreciated.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its true. Call them at (800) 671-5323.

I just bought an "Onsight"- duel color 9.9mm 60 meter dry rope for $106.90 including shipping. As they are shipping from Utah there was no sales tax.

Thanks for the tip Darren. I needed a new rope and that was the right price. Duel color rocks, but it can be expensive.

hgb

Thanks for all the info, everyone.

Bronco - I think the company is called The Maple Leaf Company or something very similar. They have an add in the most recent Climbing Magazine. The number is 800.671.5323. Call them and ask for a catalog. I'll be placing an order for a 9.6mm later on today.