WTB: Sleeping Bag, and hook you up with beer $

powderhound

Hey I know a bunch of you guys have some sleeping bags laying around that you have not used in over a year. So you should help a poor college student out and get yoruself some beer money bigdrink.gif. i am looking for a bag for some light and fast stuff. between 10-15 degree synethic, lighter better then heavier.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

News Flash: Light and Fast is not always comfortable. Colder temps not mitigated by your sleeping bag should be addressed by wearing more clothes, such as a belay jacket; or by bringing a lightweight tent, which often makes sense in the Cascades anyway due to bug issues.

If you are winter camping in Montana I can see needing a bag that warm, maybe.

10-15 degree synethic, lighter better then heavier.

Expect a bag that weighs at least three pounds and fills a good chunk of your pack.

The Cheese Guy is correct, powderhound. To get what you're asking for, you'll be lugging around about 3 to 4 pounds.

That being said, I have an old (20 years?) TNF Snowshoe bag. It's in the temp range you seek, Polarguard (synthetic) filling, and hasn't been used in about 10 years or so, so the "spooge factor" should be considerably lower than other bags you might get from this board. smirk.gif

I even went so far as to make and sew in my own draft tube to make the zipper area warmer.

PM if you want more details.