Ghana 2-1 USA

G-spotter

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game yesterday--pretty good atmosphere, for a bunch of American soccer fans. Of course, a World Cup match in Germany is best ruined by one thing--having only Budweiser to drink at the game. I cannot imagine a greater travesty perpetrated on the event.

I think the penalty call was a bit harsh; that said, Onyewu defended like a sieve. We had several good chances in the second half but didn't take them.

Being here for the World Cup is pretty interesting, in some ways almost sad: I travelled all this way only to hang out with drunken American fucktards. Being around a group of them on the trains, well, I can see why everyone thinks we suck (because in Europe, we do). The foreign ladies, however, make up for it.

Well, hopefully the games will continue to kick ass, though no more of us. Yeah, we needed to score more goals.

Prost aus Deutschland!

bigdrink.gif

...drunken American fucktards. Being around a group of them on the trains, well, I can see why everyone thinks we suck (because in Europe, we do)...

uh, don't hang out with them?

hang out with the drunken british fucktards instead.

or maybe the drunken german fucktards?

bigdrink.gif

in other news, the penalty was a direct response to the worst clearance I've ever watched: if you can't clear the ball like a professional, well, you do deserve a penalty.

I can hardly wait for Arena to get fired. Maybe they'll hire Gus Huudink.