• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Dwayner

Back by popular demand...

The last telegram pretty much summed up the numerous E-mails, letters, phone messages and Monday night's candle vigil: "Dwayner...come back...you have so much of the Big Lou spirit within you....share, Dwayner, share..." It's all been very touching...the carabiners with yellow ribbons on them clipped to tree branches in front of my house, the sweaty sports bras flung onto the lawn with provocative alpine messages inscribed, and yes, even the money which I refuse to keep. (I have donated the funds to a Sport Climbers' Deprogramming and Treatment Center and I'm auctioning the sport bras on EBAY, but I'm keeping the 'biners as booty.)

I've "mended my fences" with Petey Puget..(ain't that right, Petey!) and it seems that we're constantly on the phone swapping tasty recipes, chatting about the latest in Verve and Prana fashions ["Do you think my butts too big?", etc.], and loads of lunch gossip about who's doing what at the crags!

Well here's a couple of treats for you all!

Some Candid Pics from the Camp Muir Bunk House!

And some snaps from last months solo of:

Willis Wall, Central Rib

-Dwayner [big Drink][big Drink][laf][big Drink][big Drink][hell no]

"Back by popular demand?"

What did you do, take a poll among you multiple personalities? I liked your monk-like vow of silence; maybe you can take up self-flagellation next time.

[Moon]

Greg W

quote:

Originally posted by Figger Eight:

Dwayners back...everyone hide your women and children!

...and your farm animals!

Brother GregW. say: "What did you do, take a poll among you multiple personalities? I liked your monk-like vow of silence; maybe you can take up self-flagellation next time."

Thank you, sir!

To answer your question: Yes!

Glad you liked the vow of silence...try it sometime for a while. Actually, I think the "stylite" lifestyle is where it's at. Check out this jerk:

Pole Stander

ahoy! - Dwayner [big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

i knew my prayers to the alpine kitty would be answered!!!!

we were running out of virgins down here in tacoma...all those um sacrafices....yeah...sacrafices had to be made to apease the alpine kitty...

erik-

a loyal and reasonable traditionalist at sub 25!!!

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][laf]

Dwayner -

Keep you hands off my biners! (or as you like to call them my "booty") I need all of them for my next sport climb. Speaking of sport, as far as those sports bras, go ahead and keep them, they never really fit right any how.

By the way, for the rest of you here is a picture of Dwayner relaxing after one of our marathon counseling sessions:

-

Don't ask where,'cause we aren't telling until we pick all the plums!