Another Olympic First

EWolfe

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt you know what the ladies enjoy, Gary.

If you really must know, I was at a bar a few days ago with some late-20s ladies who climb, and they were really enjoying the legs and asses of the male skaters as well as the occasional frontal shot with the bulge.

I bet all you homophobic Brazilian volleyball posters would have been nauseated and sickened by the sight of an althetic guy in full lycra. Speaking of which, I bet there are plenty of women here who are sick and tired of seeing scantily clad women objectified on most any random thread. I'd encourage them to return the favor and post pictures of guys, but I figure they're too mature to stoop as low as you.

gary--just a hint....i don't think a clarification of this point was a good idea. no need to explain or justify it. it was just the phrasing was good for poking fun.

as for the ladies that might be upset about the women being objectified...maybe...maybe not. i always find male feminists funny. you just have no clue about what the real gender inequalities in the world are.

Stevie, your limp-wristed little girly-slaps are enough to make Chuck Norris's sorry-attempts-at-some-semblance-of-a-roundhouse-kick look like a serious threat. Go back to the dojo and beg your sensei for permission to style your hair in the locker room, you poor excuse for a punching bag. You're the Stuart Smalley of martial arts, pal.

Whoa.

Looks like somebody wants an ass whupping.

Chuck, I'm afraid we may have to temporarily suspend our hostilities to join forces. There's a bigger enemy facing us- one that threatens America. Dr. Fag Amazing is just another white boy with an attitude. We can both agree on this I think. Justice has to be served.

Get your jean vest on. Time to kick ass.