top of the world

LUCKY

Tocoma narrows bridge

Sometimes at work I feel on top of the world

Sometimes I feel in deep despair

Such is life

The south cable is spun, due to bad storage we are waiting on new wire to spin the north cable… 541307-topoftheworld.JPG

541307-topoftheworld.JPG.0c8a65741ef5b5b801afb5dbf5d42ff4.JPG

Edited by LUCKY

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It has been some years [ ?decades? ] since a large suspension bridge has been constructed in the US.

Hope someday to tour the cable(s) and make an "ascent" of the towers. But probably not due to US insurance and liability issues. And now security issues. Such tours are permitted on a few such large bridges overseas, however. No budget at the moment for an overseas trip, but if undertaken will post a TR .....

Edited by MPaul_Hansen

Some friends and I summited the eastern tower of the old bridge without a permit back a few years ago. hahaha.gif

The new bridge I don't know. What with all the fear of terrorists and such I don't think that's a good idea. Plus Lucky's working on the bridge, so it'll be years before it's safe enough to expose yourself to the chance of catching all the comunicable diseases he carries. wink.gif

Some friends and I summited the eastern tower of the old bridge without a permit back a few years ago. hahaha.gif

The new bridge I don't know. What with all the fear of terrorists and such I don't think that's a good idea. Plus Lucky's working on the bridge, so it'll be years before it's safe enough to expose yourself to the chance of catching all the comunicable diseases he carries. wink.gif

Ahhh! Gonorrhea mouth speaks.... we call you that because your mouth won't stop running the_finger.gif

AlpineKnt your such a troll and a moon.gif

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif