TR - Watching the Game

crazyjizzy

Well, AlpineK, myself, and the Real JZ got together at Hooters to watch the GAME . And to talk about my up-coming election as Uber Moderator. It was good. Our servers Beth and Shauna were very helpful.

Some negatives

We spent $130

We spent $25 on parking, because I listened to AlpineK, and did not get my parking validated. The RealJZ barely listens to AlpineK, got his parking validated, and payed $3.

The RealJZ tried to be rude to a hot waitress. But AlpineK put him down

The RealJZ was 90 minutes late. Fortunately, AlpineK and I lied to him when he should get there, so he only missed 12 minutes of play.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see AlpineK is a Moderator in real life as well. What was the crux?

Actually, I was the Moderator the entire afternoon. When the RealJZ was rude, AlpineK started yelling at him. I calmed the entire situation, got in touch with Beth , and got us more beer. When the RealJZ was late, AlpineK told him to hurry, or else we were going to have to Budweiser Football Clydesdales Enumclaw the shit out of him. I put a happier face on the entire situation. Regardless of what Mattp thinks, I believe that yesterday showed that I am ready to become uber moderator.

Now that you've gone through that simulation, I think you're ready for real training. Post a TR where you, the realjz , AlpineK , *and* mattp all go to hooters together and watch the Super Bowl, and you moderate the whole thing. take photos, and I'll be the referee. then we'll see who is ready for primetime.

Now that you've gone through that simulation, I think you're ready for real training. Post a TR where you, the realjz , AlpineK , *and* mattp all go to hooters together and watch the Super Bowl, and you moderate the whole thing. take photos, and I'll be the referee. then we'll see who is ready for primetime .

I'll Deon Sanders the house down

Actually, I was the Moderator the entire afternoon. When the RealJZ was rude, AlpineK started yelling at him. I calmed the entire situation, got in touch with Beth , and got us more beer. When the RealJZ was late, AlpineK told him to hurry, or else we were going to have to Budweiser Football Clydesdales Enumclaw the shit out of him. I put a happier face on the entire situation. Regardless of what Mattp thinks, I believe that yesterday showed that I am ready to become uber moderator.

That's simply not true. I called up JZ and pretended to be Mike Holmgren and told him if he didn't show up to the bar pronto the whole Seahawk roster was going to bone him up the ass.

That's simply not true. I called up JZ and pretended to be Mike Holmgren and told him if he didn't show up to the bar pronto the whole Seahawk roster was going to bone him up the ass.

Hey, fuck you AlpineK. I was mearly trying to put a better face on it. Knotzen or somebody might read this, and I didn't want to disgust them too bad. The front line lining up on the RealJZ is way more disgusting that some nice beer ponies.

You're the moderator here. I was trying to save you some face in front of your moderator peers. But if you want to be disgusting, well, fuck off.

Things will be different when I am Uber Moderator .

Hey, fuck you AlpineK. I was mearly trying to put a better face on it. Knotzen or somebody might read this, and I didn't want to disgust them too bad. The front line lining up on the RealJZ is way more disgusting that some nice beer ponies.

You're the moderator here. I was trying to save you some face in front of your moderator peers. But if you want to be disgusting, well, fuck off.

Things will be different when I am Uber Moderator .

Don't worry, I'm not reading it. Carry on.

(The WHOLE Seahawks roster?!? hellno3d.gif)