If RuMR was Ralph Nader

crazyjizzy

If Rudy was Ralph Nader,and American media was the moderators, we would all be driving around in Corvairs and crashing.

People like Rudy brought to the attention of the climbing community the serious problems with Aliens, while CCH was in denial. I know for a fact, that some moderators tried to stifle his complaints. So "calmer heads could prevail". Dave at CCH was not dealing with the problem, so where is the need for calm heads? moon.gif

Edited by crazyjz

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your first two sentences are contradictory.

If Rudy was Ralph Nader, we would all be driving around in Corvairs, and crashing.
implies that RuMR isn't a consumer safety advocate.

People like Rudy brought to the attention of the climbing community the serious problems with Aliens...
implies RuMR IS a consumer safety advocate.

confused.gif

I traded some PM's with Rudy, urging him to keep it to a finite number of threads, but I concurred with him on the seriousness of the issue, and our conversation was not the slightest bit adversarial. He suggested I delete one of his threads, but I moved it to spray instead.

Rudy also told me he'd be taking an extended leave from this place, and while he didn't elaborate on why, given the day's spray I think it had more to do with his irritation with a number of other people here rather than anything from other mods, but I don't know for sure.

I do know he hasn't been banned. He's a good guy, I look forward to his return. I think the weather has really made everyone a wee bit cranky of late.