New Smith Guide

alexbaker

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are both on the mudpile. loose hookers is all natural, and youve prolly seen the bolts and tat on chosstranaut, wich i bailed off due to time and gear... ill be out there this from twmorrow till sunday if you want to hook up.

send me a pm

Are you the person who put bolts within 1 two feet of the crack at the bottom the repel of the Mini half dome. Bolted cracks are a no no!

I took a pic of it and will try to post it. Its disgusting.

I hate you all. Every time I see this thread revived I get my hopes up. But it's never true. The new guide isn't out, it's just the sprayers again... cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Why the hell do we have to wait for Allen to do a new guide? Why doesn’t someone else ( who has time ) step up and do it?

• 2 years later...

i can tell you with certainty the book is done. the uncertain part is when it hits the stores but the word from the source is next fall.

kevbone,

you must be kidding when you say that there are other qualified to write the new guide. no has the meticulous records that alan has, which would make it not possible to write a complete guide. a few of the new-schoolers could write a book on the modern routes but not complete. give alan the respect he deserves as the smith rock guide is one of the best written anywhere.