[TR] Rogers Pass Bacchanalia- 1/2/2006

jordop

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. When Hotel Management tells you that they are going to kick you out, this is actually a trick. They are like completely illogical natives from a Star Trek episode, they will not respect you if you back down. You must be louder. And when the general manager calls your room from Revelstoke and tells you that "you don't fucking get it", well this is merely him saying, "Brah! Rock on!" rockband.gif

I trust that when hotel management asked where you were from, that you replied "Ashcroft" instead of "Vancouver".

Yep thats about how I remember it went too... I knew it was only a matter of time before my ass appeared on CC.com moon.gif Always a good time, cheers boys and girls

bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifcool.gif

I guess it just wouldn`t have been a proper VOC trip without someone taking their clothes off. moon.gif I`m just sorry it had to be Rennie`s ass in the trip report...as I remember there were some girls along on the trip. Don`t you have pictures of them Jordan? hahaha.gif Maybe we can make Maxim and not just the VOC journal this time. yellaf.gif

Yet another example of why Canada sucks so much ass: you claim to pay tribute to Dionysus and not a hint of animal sacrifice, bestiality, or homoeroticism. Showing your rectum to the front desk and watching your buddy clean his foreskin hardly count.

My guess is you'd barf all morning long, after 2 beers the night before, if you came down here and raged with the big boys.

Congratulations to Jordop, Steve and Ben for being mentioned in new Gripped Magazine for their outstanding climb in Waddington range.

"...

Steve Harng, Jordan Peters and Ben Stanton spent a week climbing amongst the peaks at the head of Sunrise Glacier in the northeastern Waddington Range. Their outing was the beautiful eight pitch South Buttress of previously unclimbed Isolation Peak Number Two D 5.9 250 m.

..."

"...

Steve Harng, Jordan Peters and Ben Stanton spent a week climbing amongst the peaks at the head of Sunrise Glacier in the northeastern Waddington Range. Their outing was the beautiful eight pitch South Buttress of previously unclimbed Isolation Peak Number Two D 5.9 250 m.

..."

bigdrink.gif