Olyclimber an Administrator?

EWolfe

there are a lot of player haters out there. I get by with the following affirmations:

I am an honest, intelligent, and hardworking man.

I am a competent, intelligent, caring, and lovable woman capable of doing anything I choose.

unfortunatly your confused about your sex, i know some doctors that can help you with that problem, i think mr E has a little finishing saw and he'd probly help ya for free

yoda.gif

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yoda.gif said:

yoda.gif an honest, intelligent, and hardworking yoda.gif.

yoda.gif a competent, intelligent, caring, and lovable yoda.gif capable of doing anything yoda.gif choose.

yoda.gif a bright, humorous, healthy yoda.gif who is happy with yoda.gif chosen life.

yoda.gif a strong, intelligent, compassionate yoda.gif, and yoda.gif a role model for yoda.gifs.

yoda.gif an intelligent, yoda.gif-motivated, knowledgeable yoda.gif determining to reach yoda.gif potential and trusting God to lead yoda.gif.

yoda.gif a determined, persistent, motivated yoda.gif striving to achieve yoda.gif greatest goals and aspirations, and yoda.gif genuinely believe yoda.gif will be successful.

yoda.gif a patient, persevering, focused yoda.gif committed to redefining yoda.gif value system.

yoda.gif a friendly, affable, caring yoda.gif who is eager to see how God will use yoda.gif next.

yoda.gif a an intelligent, persistent, and organized yoda.gif capable of achieving all that yoda.gif choose.

yoda.gif a disciplined, determined, and persistent yoda.gif, and yoda.gif am confident yoda.gif will achieve yoda.gif dreams.

yoda.gif a strong, healthy, and intelligent yoda.gif, and yoda.gif can do anything yoda.gif put yoda.gif mind to do.

yoda.gif a persistent, capable, creative, positive, caring yoda.gif.

yoda.gif a strong, confident, persistent, supportive yoda.gif, and yoda.gif am enjoying life.

yoda.gif a skilled, determined, persistent individual creating yoda.gif own goals.

yoda.gif a patient, listening, open yoda.gif achieving yoda.gif goals for life.

yoda.gif a organized, persistent, and goal-oriented yoda.gifachieving yoda.gif potential.

yoda.gif an intelligent, focused, and determined yoda.gif, and yoda.gif a successful.

yoda.gif a bold, joyful, lovable yoda.gif.

yoda.gif a sensitive, honest, and intelligent yoda.gif who is getting it right.

yoda.gif a creative, organized, motivated yoda.gif.

yoda.gif a caring, persistent, knowledgeable yoda.gif, helping yoda.gifs to succeed in college and in life.

yoda.gif a an intelligent, powerful, committed yoda.gif, and yoda.gif love life.

yoda.gif a secure, compassionate yoda.gif with abundant willpower, and yoda.gif keep yoda.gif word.

yoda.gif am a persistent, energetic, confident, and capable yoda.gif, realizing yoda.gif potential.

yoda.gif a steadfast, conscientious, and focused.

Life is simple, caring is profound, and yoda.gif believe in both.

yoda.gif a healthy, focused supported yoda.gif enjoying in this moment the life

yoda.gif a positive, caring, well-balanced yoda.gif, who takes time to nurture yoda.gif and those yoda.gif love.

yoda.gif a strong, honest, saved yoda.gif, making things happen with God, and yoda.gif love life in Him.

yoda.gif a humor-filled, persistent, courageous yoda.gif discovering yoda.gif purpose.

yoda.gif a caring, motivated, peaceful yoda.gif.

yoda.gif a assertive, creative, and confident yoda.gif who enjoys caring yoda.gifs and humor.