Slide show and gear expo at Feathered Friends

minx

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOLSe, how are you going to be in Seattle and Portland at the same time? you are trying to Pub Club for this Roger Strong slideshow and do the same in Portland for Tim O'Neal? I cant say I blame a guy for trying to drink some beer but I am just wondering how you are going to pull this one off...

NOLSe, how are you going to be in Seattle and Portland at the same time? you are trying to Pub Club for this Roger Strong slideshow and do the same in Portland for Tim O'Neal?

Damn... you're right cry.gif I'll come up for the other show though.

The Roots play in Portland on Tuesday! rockband.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! This kick ass event is Wednesday, and some expensive prizes have been donated by certain generous gear companies to be given away in a raffle. Sorry, no new Nomics up for grabs, but some other attractive items will be available for a few lucky people to win. Show up at 7pm or you're a sucka!

pitty.gif

Don't forget the bigdrink.gif

I've heard rumors that beer will be served at the event. Is this true? If so, then I'll have to hold back on the sipping until the slideshow. I might have to drive afterwards, so...... bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

PS: I had a chance to talk to Roger at the CC Dry Ice Fest and his preview slideshow was really cool. So, don't be a sucka foolz pitty.gif

Edited by Weekend_Climberz