• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
ivan

[TR] Mt Slesse- North East Buttress 8/26/2005

If you guys mess with customs you are stupid.

Always carry your passport. Never mess with customs.

this is so off topic but just to go with the flow: If you have ever had a travelling partner turned around at the border (for example because your buddy got busted once) while you were there, consider that it is possible that YOUR file will also reflect having been rejected entry - regardless of whether or not you have any naughty history.

Nice climb Ivan! I'd like to check out more of your pics sometime, seeing how I smashed my camera (and almost myself) into itty-bitty pieces on that route.

ah, the beauty of the point n' shoot disposable camera, eh? actually i'd cajoled my wife into giving me her expensive digital job when sky rolled in w/ his brand new super light guy - he was like a kid on christmas morning figuring it out on the drive up. i felt like issac newton getting to teach him how to use the zoom feature on the summit! smile.gif

we got a bunch more pics, but the one i put up was the money shot. there's 20 more or so in my gallery if you're interested - their all super big too as sky, in learning the new program to go w/ the camera, deleted all his originals, requiring me to post them here so he could get him back....ha! physicists! bigdrink.gif