Finger of Death

Dechristo

I did not enjoy my prostate exam today.

During my medical exam, the Physician's ASSistant, a woman, suggested I take advantage of her small fingers (compared to a man's) and have her perform the procedure. I have attained the age when insurance companies require this check; I'd never had it done before.

I assumed the position and...HELLO!!! I swear, the bitch fisted me and went in up to her bicep (is there a medical school in Enumclaw?).

After she withdrew, I weakly asked if she were done.

"Yes."

I said, "Good, I'm glad you're not gonna ask that a couple of doctors confirm your findings."

She replied, 'I could ask that Dr. Bob come in and check. Of course, your gonna wonder why you feel both of his hands on your shoulders while he's "checking".'

When I got home, my wife asked, "did they made you put your feet in the stirrups?"

See what all you fucks have to look forward to if you live long enough?

Goddammit! Now I'm hearing whispers of "colonoscopy". Well, fuck me with camera on a hose.

Make your appointments...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wait till you have to ride that black snake!! They have various sizes hanging on the wall. I can,t believe that the get the whole goddam thing in there. A guy I know has a job cleaning those bad boys. Thats something to look forward to first thing in the morning.