25 Viewing...

bunglehead

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crampon,

You first asked the question of Divot's whereabouts at 1124 hrs this morning. It is now shortly after 1500 hrs. If you were serious about locating him, I'm sure that you could have come up with a better plan other than spraying shit all over someone else's thread about a legitimate concern over his upcoming flight.

I also see that you have finally posted a direct inquiry in the appropriate forum. Good work. Have you called the MRNP Rangers yet?

Maybe it's just me, but I would venture that you could have packed your shit, gotten in your car/bribed a ride, and be talking to the park rangers by now if you were really serious about locating Divot. If I had left (my) town when you first posted, I would be standing in front of Mike or Glenn by now. But instead, you've been lollygagging around here all morning and most of this afternoon. Get on it, BITCH!

EDIT FOR CRAMPON:

There is currently ONE search (not a rescue) in effect, for one Zachary Weston, who became listed as overdue on 8/12. The search will be called off at the end of the day. This is the search that I was referring to in another post, as I believe that this is the guy that went up from Comet Falls. Seven rangers are looking for him from Point Success to Camp Hazard, with aerial reconnaissance as well.

And the number I provided is NOT 360-569-2210 anymore. It has been changed to 360-569-2211.

We now return this thread to bunglehead. That is all.