Married People are Boring

snugtop

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, it's 45 minutes to 5 O'clock Friday afternoon. Time for you insatiable sprayers to turn off the spigot and actually do some work this week. Performance Reviews are coming soon.

Ooh, look who's all uptight now that he's employed.

NOLSe, I've never been been more insulted than to be lumped into the same category as those two goat-fondling, sock-huffing, playground-haunting pederasts!

YOU SLANDEROUS FUCK! THAT IS SO UNTRUE! YOU KNOW I'M NOT ALLOWED TO GO NEAR PLAYGROUNDS ANYMORE!

the_finger.gif

Archenemy=Greg W. with ovaries.

hahaha.gif

Sweet.

Snugtop = SWF

"Hi, I'm new to climbing and am looking for someone to teach me. The last guy I dated was a climber who refused to teach me, so I'm looking for someone who will. I really only want to climb indoors, outside seems boring. A little about me: I'm 27, 5'4, 114 lbs (so does this mean I need a belayer about the same weight?) I do a lot of activities including gymnastics. I work for a software company, drive a pickup truck and I have a dog. I'm free to climb on the weekends."

Notice I was kind and did not update the age/weight stats.

So do I. So fucking what. Sometimes I have a powerful desire to drive it over chicks who post wanted ads as their introduction to this site. What's worse is, after they do that, they bitch about guys trying to pick up on them.

Wait, was that clever?

Pickup

Pick up

I'm not sure...

Whatever, this is boring anyway.