Married People are Boring

snugtop

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, on to other things, before we attract the attention of youknowho (the m's).

you called?

i think snugtop has marriage envy...

i know things have been way more boring since i got married. having a climbing partner located in my bed is just soooooooooo boring.

then again....we did go golfing. smirk.gif

i find myself agreeing with fairweather and off_white. what you're saying is that either a) if made yourself more interesting, people wouldn't get married or b) people who get married are somehow losing out on the precious gift of your friendship. sounds like an ego problem. sure, none of us like it when friends move on but, hey, maybe this isn't about you.

thumbs_up.gif

I like how all the marrieds are up in arms. (It's easy to tell who they are) They are sadly in denial about the lame nature of their existence and how they have to hump the same person--the same person who farts in bed and has bad breath--forever and ever. (That is, if they haven't entered the "once a year" stage--where most marriages eventually lead) Marrieds are intensely jealous of us singles, because we're not chained down the way they are, and (at least those of us who don't have kids) have more money.

moon.gifboxing_smiley.gif

I like how all the marrieds are up in arms. (It's easy to tell who they are) They are sadly in denial about the lame nature of their existence and how they have to hump the same person--the same person who farts in bed and has bad breath--forever and ever. (That is, if they haven't entered the "once a year" stage--where most marriages eventually lead) Marrieds are intensely jealous of us singles, because we're not chained down the way they are, and (at least those of us who don't have kids) have more money.

You are making assumptions without basis.

BTW, have you ever been married? If so, you may be bitter. If not, you are talking out your ass.

What assumptions are those?

BTW, have you ever been married? If so, you may be bitter. If not, you are talking out your ass.

So, basically, there are no conditions under which I could hold these opinions that are valid in your view?

rolleyes.gif You must be married. Or desperately want to be married. boxing_smiley.gif

Yeah! Sweet! I can't wait to be single when I'm in the nursing home... all those fine looking ladies for me to pimp on! rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

The longer you wait... the slimmer the pickings.

Oh... and I'm not married. boxing_smiley.gif

What assumptions are those?

Marrieds are intensely jealous of us singles, is a good one

and

desperately want to be married is even better

So, basically, there are no conditions under which I could hold these opinions that are valid in your view?

rolleyes.gif You must be married. Or desperately want to be married. boxing_smiley.gif

It is not an issue of being valid. They would simply be more informed if you have lived under both conditions.

Yeah! Sweet! I can't wait to be single when I'm in the nursing home... all those fine looking ladies for me to pimp on! rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

If you make it to a nursing home as a male the pickings aren't slim. There's a big market, and everyone's trying to have a little fun before the end smileysex5.gif

If you make it to a nursing home as a male the pickings aren't slim. There's a big market, and everyone's trying to have a little fun before the end smileysex5.gif

Totally True!!!

yelrotflmao.gif