Do you know this guy??

turn_one

Whilst on the summit of Blueberry Hill following a wonderful Tuesday outing on the W. Buttress we encountered a very strange man. We were all enjoying our surroundings, snapping some pics when up from our left (solo) was this excited ?creature? (perhaps from his lone ascent up Westward Ho or the lack of water he carried along with him)

suspect in question on the right

showphoto.php?photo=12062&size=big&sort=1&cat=503

and another...

showphoto.php?photo=12059&size=big&sort=1&cat=503

This odd fellow, whom I've coined the 'Blueberry Fairy' can be found carousing on the many slabbage patches in the D-Town area and can/should be fended off with copious amounts of water.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say- the combination of dehydration and 20 year old tattered perlon must have resulted in this most horrid of displays. My sincere apologies to anyone having taken offense... the_finger.gif

Really fine day on the Hill however. While visiting the summit, be sure to hike along the North Ridge. The views of the Dome, and the exposure of Witch Dr Wall are exceptional. It sure is nice to have DTown access fixed!

MH

The problem there was that he had copied the URL from the display window when viewing the photo gallery, and that is the URL for a page that loads the photo rather than the URL for the photo itself. You have to right click a photo shown in the photo gallery to find the actual URL for the picture and pasted that between the tags.

[imag]http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/plab/data/503/1267Summit_2-med.JPG[/imag](using img instead of imag) produces:

1267Summit_2-med.JPG