I heard it from a friend

olyclimber

I know for a fact he's not married....We met at his house, he wanted a females opinion on paint colors for his kitchen.

or maybe this is....

snaf.gif

My bet is that he asked you this question for a reason. It was a test. You must have given him the wrong answer.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dood..in all honesty...why on earth..would anybody still sport a mullet? don't they realize how outdated it is?? I'm sooo confused when-ever I see one!!

The business in the front, party in the back line..won't cut it. I want to know why people would still front this hairdo!!

Don't you remember the whole "don't assume he's trying to be subtle discussion we just had?" rolleyes.gif

What's the simplest reason you can think of for him not calling? So far it's only been 2 days? Likely he's just busy or on duty or something. Beyond that.... yep, that's right, he's straight, and therefore probably quite dense, and unaware that 2 days is a magic time.

Speaking of which, why the hell is 2 days a magical time?

And while you might not ever get any from "man interested in paint color", but he'd certainly call you back cantfocus.gif so that's not it.

And women say men are dense evils3d.gif

Don't you remember the whole "don't assume he's trying to be subtle discussion we just had?" rolleyes.gif

What's the simplest reason you can think of for him not calling? So far it's only been 2 days? Likely he's just busy or on duty or something. Beyond that.... yep, that's right, he's straight, and therefore probably quite dense, and unaware that 2 days is a magic time.

Speaking of which, why the hell is 2 days a magical time?

And while you might not ever get any from "man interested in paint color", but he'd certainly call you back cantfocus.gif so that's not it.

And women say men are dense evils3d.gif

Right..he worked Monday, and probably slept all day tuesday because he worked Wednesday again. (they do those 24 hour shift thingies)...BUT..the point is, we're all busy. We all have jobs. You have to make time to put forth the effort to CALL! Even if it's just a 5 min. conversation. YOU HAVE TO SHOW INTEREST!!

Unless there is none.

Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it

You play the guitar on the MTV

That ain't workin' that's the way you do it

Money for nothin' and chicks for free

Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it

Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb

Maybe get a blister on your little finger

Maybe get a blister on your thumb

ok- see it seems marie has this strict set of guidelines for her dates. unfortunately they don't know what they are ahead of time. he's going to blow his chance if he doesn't follow the correct pattern and call with in two days.

perhaps he's interested but being single he might be busy with more than just one date.

give him a break, he'll call when his schedule frees up.

btw....he just left me a VM! acted like nothing was wrong. "Hey you, it's me...just calling to see what you're up to. Heading to the chiropractor at 4, I'll call ya when I get done."

yeah..no hey, sorry I didn't call sooner?? WTF!! hmm..so I suppose I can't be mad....or can I? hey wait..why didn't my phone ring? why'd it go straight to VM? hmm..

Every time I'm telling secrets

I remember how it used to be

And I realized how much I miss you

And I realize how it feels to be free

Now I see I'm up to no good (no, no, no)

And I wanna start again

Can't remember when I felt good (baby)

No I can't remember when

Chorus:

No, only in my dreams

As real as it may seem

It was only in my dreams