London Explosions

Couloir

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

None. We get the hell back to our own country, our own continent, our own hemisphere, and work on our own problems.

We start producing and using biodiesel, and let the people who live in the Middle East work out their own problsm.

IsolationistsRUs.

We get the hell back to our own country, our own continent, our own hemisphere, and work on our own problems.

We start producing and using biodiesel, and let the people who live in the Middle East work out their own problsm.

IsolationistsRUs.

...and we'll all live happily ever-after.

They fear liberty and freedom, dammit...

...for women and anyone with a belief-system other than that dictated by the current Allah-carte God-mouthpiece.

There never has, is, nor will be, a fix to our world's "problems".

...unless you consider the extinction of the human race a viable solution.

...and we'll all live happily ever-after.
moon.gif

Not saying this is an easy solution. I think we need to get the hell out of Iraq and address the poverty, sickness, corporate b'shit, erosions of liberty, and everything else here in our own home. But hey, whatev. Nobody asked me, eh. wave.gif

Texas

Didn't we already invade Texas? Isn't that how we got it in the first place? Maybe we should finally end the occupation and give it back to mexico. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Look at the population demographics. Mexico is re-occupying Texas and California. Smart buggers.

probably that whole 'thou shalt not kill' thing....
Oooo baby, that supplies rich possibilities for discussion, but, I'll be mindful of digression.

The very tome that supplies your quoted edict describes God commanding the slaughter of thousands including women and children. When is God complicit and not?

When is God complicit and not?

The greater question is, does God/goddess/the gods exist? And would he/she/they give a flying fuck that earthlings are bashing each other?

It's people's belief of who God is, and their "relationship" to God that causes the trouble. We'd all be better off being agnostics, like me. You don't see me going around blowing up buses. Although I occasionally feel like punching someone in the face.