They found

RuMR

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn right he was delerious, he walked 5 miles into the hills, the only other explanation is that he is down right stupid, and no one likes that so ya he was delerious.

I wonder if he was more scared of his dad, I mean his dad makes a comment that he thought he was the least prepared to be out in the woods alone or the least able to cope. thats pretty much like saying my son is the worst scout, I wouldnt want to come back either.

I wonder if he was more scared of his dad, I mean his dad makes a comment that he thought he was the least prepared to be out in the woods alone or the least able to cope. thats pretty much like saying my son is the worst scout, I wouldnt want to come back either.

Insightful.

Don't go calling CPS there Crisco:

"Brennan continues to amaze us," said his father, Toby Hawkins. "You know, his ability to deal with this initially, I made the comment that I thought that he was the most ill-prepared out of our five children to deal with it, and now I think he was maybe the best-prepared."

i thought i remember one of his parents saying that he wasn't even a scout; he was just there as a guest of a scout. not that that really pertains though ...

oops...I'm durnk. I almost made a really insensitive commentabout the nature of his guesthood and Micnael Jacko.