Fremont Solstice Parade

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although the robots were great I think that there needed to be more anti-Bush stuff.

Not the pres. I mean the hippy chicks that for some reason refuse to tend to their gardens. I thought a few were wearing fur thongs. hellno3d.gif Lots of cool body paint jobs though. Wonder woman rocked. and so did the Cheetas and the incredibles. I just feel sorry for the little kids sitting on the sidewalk who had to see that as their first naked person. " Hey, why isnt mine blue with polka dots mommy?"

I agree though, it was a little slow. But on the corner in front of Costa Opa was great, not only did you get to see lots of everything there, but the guy (volunteer) who was yelling at people to get out of the street was very entertaining. I was very excited to see the crazy colorful bandanna guy, he is my favorite at any seattle event. I was however VERY unhappy to see him naked. not cool crazy guy, not cool.

Scarves, thats what those things are called ( i think) not bandannas...whatever they were he was not wearing enough of them. wink.gif

Edited by K_Y_L_E

Although the robots were great I think that there needed to be more anti-Bush stuff.

Not the pres. I mean the hippy chicks that for some reason refuse to tend to their gardens. I thought a few were wearing fur thongs. hellno3d.gif

rolleyes.gif just because a girl doesn't shave herself like some prissy playboy photo spread queen, doesn't mean ... moon.gif

In other news, I'll be wearing a suit and tie tomorrow. Can't remember the last time I've done that.

there better be a bloody good reason for that!

Have patience, and a TR shall come!

hopefully it was a successful defense of your work.

In other news, I'll be wearing a suit and tie tomorrow. Can't remember the last time I've done that.

there better be a bloody good reason for that!

Have patience, and a TR shall come!

Good choice of words, Minx. What do you call Gary when he wears a suit and tie?

"Defendant"

Not the pres. I mean the hippy chicks that for some reason refuse to tend to their gardens. I thought a few were wearing fur thongs. hellno3d.gif

rolleyes.gif just because a girl doesn't shave herself like some prissy playboy photo spread queen, doesn't mean ... moon.gif

You can put your claws away... dudes can, and often do, tend the garden. I ain't no damn dirty ape.

I was going to say yes, I was found not guilty, but Dechristo beat me to it. Current plan is to propose in Fall. I had planned on doing it in Spring but I was teaching for funding all year (got the dept's TA of the year award!), so I was slowed down. Then defend my thesis roughly a year later.

But no, the suit was not school-related. As I said, wait for a TR.

Current plan is to propose in Fall.

Gary, beware of your prospective in-laws tactics:

My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year when we decided to get married.

My parents helped us in every way, and my friends encouraged me. My girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me. That one thing was her younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight miniskirts, and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me, and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day little sister calls and asks me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she could not overcome and did not really want to overcome.

She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and could not say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me."

I was stunned; I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs.

When she reached the top, she pulled down her underwear and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house and walked straight toward my car.

My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We could not ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family!"

The moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.

Current plan is to propose in Fall.

Gary, beware of your prospective in-laws tactics:

My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year when we decided to get married.

My parents helped us in every way, and my friends encouraged me. My girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me. That one thing was her younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight miniskirts, and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me, and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day little sister calls and asks me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she could not overcome and did not really want to overcome.

She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and could not say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me."

I was stunned; I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs.

When she reached the top, she pulled down her underwear and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house and walked straight toward my car.

My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We could not ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family!"

The moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.

In Gary's case, substitute "thesis advisor" for "little sister".