Amazing Scientific Discovery

Dru

Tim Spector of St Thomas's hospital in London, who led the research, said: "The theory is that the orgasm is an evolutionary way of seeing if men can prove themselves to be likely good providers or dependable, patient and caring enough to look after the kids."

First of all Tim Spector obviously has the best job possible

Second how come most of the women I meet want to wait at least a few dates or more before sex to find out all of the above when according to Tim, these matters could be quickly assesed within 45 minutes??

Do the women out there think they may need to re-asses their dating strategy??

And it would only take them 2.5 minutes to find out they need to keep looking!

snaf.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"the same effect can be recognized in those that experience embarrassment in the act of sneezing in public."

do you know there is a direct relationship between how loud a person sneezes and how they orgasm? It's true!

a long time ago, I heard it was impossible to sneeze and piss at the same time. for a long long time (months? years?) , I meant to test it, but kept forgetting to schedule the two acts for the same part of my day ... then one eventually day I WAS able to test it, and found that it WAS indeed possible to do both at the same time. what a let-down, huh? i hate it when an urban legend turns out to be just that. a legend. tongue.gif

hmmm. how bout a sneeze during orgasm? cantfocus.gif could be interesting ....

how come most of the women I meet want to wait at least a few dates or more before sex to find out all of the above when according to Tim, these matters could be quickly assesed within 45 minutes??

jmace, any chick who makes ya wait more than 2 or 3 dates very likely doesn't-like-sex-very-much. plain and simple. so no matter how many other qualities she may have... move on. why waste your time? wazzup.gif

jmace, any chick who makes ya wait more than 2 or 3 dates very likely doesn't-like-sex-very-much. plain and simple. so no matter how many other qualities she may have... move on. why waste your time? wazzup.gif

At least she doesn't like sex very much WITH YOU. Same advice. Move on.

The simple fact is that it takes women on average 12 minutes and men two and a half minutes to reach orgasm. Adjusting to that imbalance is a test

boys if you can't handle the 12 minutes to make your partner happy, you need to be questioning your manhood. there's plenty of men out there who are up to the task. sheesh, y'all are acting like this a big deal.