chatter

allison

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh? From what the Doctor has heard from you, Sextraterrestrial Chalkbag, you are probably the last person that would need beta for Churning. But anyway, just get the dime edge with your left hand, surf right to the good flat edge, highstep on the nubbin with your left, put your right foot in the small dish, bump your right hand to the right windshield wiper blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ... [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by sexual chocolate:

What's "chatting", please? You just like type messages back and forth back and forth, kinda like here?

nothing like here. in chat rooms you only chat with the people who are in it with you. usually perverts. you don't use real words or whole sentences. and you have to be oblivious to the rest of the world while you're doing it. at least with the board you can still get on with the other parts of your life while you participate and not be out of the loop. chatting is for people who don't have lives! -

quote:

Originally posted by sexual chocolate:

Thanks for the clarification, Judge Judy. I'm a little disappointed though; I thought I was chatting.

But I gotta say, I thought THIS place was for people without lives!
[laf]

what we're doing is the perfect balance between regular e-mail and chatting. it's a little less than im'ing, but with the pm's you can almost get that same instant fix - if the receiver is on the ball anyway.

just because our lives revolve around this board doesn't mean we don't have any! 'cause this board ... -